Please Change Symbian 360x640 Resolution QUALITY

TheDrakvader

on Symbian 360x640screen resolution screen, waspreas has very low quality , looks like all thing = zoomed, which is no problem with resolution when on Android device with same resolution screen

ex : at symbian device you can only see 3 hotkeys for skill, but when on Android device, the whole skill / hotkeys is appear.

another ex is on Android device we can ''see more'' on map, etc. compared to symbian device.

please change it if you guys can do it, because its really annoying.  :sorry:

hope Warspear team can hear and feel what their players want and do their best ... :'(

“Warspear Online foregoes glitzy effects and 3D art in favor of flawlessly styled 2D pixel art and rock-solid stability. The game is consistently executed from top to bottom.” -Amazon Apps Review''

My thoughts. It all about compatibility. Symbian devices can only handle that resolution if i am stating correctly.

Symbian and android devices do not compare. There is a large hardware gap, as android devices are more advanced.

if you guys not understand what im talking about , here is what i mean :

android ; very remote screen bad ... symbian;very close the screen  bad....  :(