hope you make my suggestion

I was asking why there is not something called like ( change proffession ) or something like that. You can change from bladedancer to druid or paladin to priest and from priest to paladin and all kind of characters in game, it would be good i think

-Sorry for bad english-

because then one could level up as any "easy" class, get full arena gears etc, then switch to any class they want. Too much shortcut.

because then one could level up as any "easy" class, get full arena gears etc, then switch to any class they want. Too much shortcut.

At the right miracle coin cost it might be alright. But i agree with you, definitely too much of a shortcut.

don't know what you mean by shortcuts, and if bd and switched like druid he will have to buy druid gears, not just continue with bd gears

its a shortcut because everyone can level as a shaman/druid/ranger super fast, then switch class to DK/rogue/mage after reaching lv20 and having all arena gears.