About the Arena

Rpk

Have you considered launching a new arena, such as a server-wide arena,Nowadays, the arena of individual servers is too boring, and the endless Sam sapm,spam,spam,spam。Or is monopolized by the grand Council,I don't represent anyone or guild, I just want the game to be more fun.

Join all the servers to play an arena game across the servers

3 hours ago, Rpk said:

Have you considered launching a new arena, such as a server-wide arena,Nowadays, the arena of individual servers is too boring, and the endless Sam sapm,spam,spam,spam。Or is monopolized by the grand Council,I don't represent anyone or guild, I just want the game to be more fun.

Join all the servers to play an arena game across the servers

This has been done in many games and it's generally dominated by a single server 

15 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

这已经在许多游戏中完成,并且通常由一个服务器主导。

That will do a lot more than a server and a guild leader. At least I don't need to worry about being bored because no one plays the arena. Even if I lose, I find happiness in it.Many people don't care about money, not arena tickets, but can't get real happiness from the arena. Now the server arena is just sapm,spam,spam. What if I win all the arena championships? No one is my opponent in the arena, because there are too few people in the arena.Full server arena, I think it can not only improve the fun of the arena, but also stimulate consumption. I can't figure out the reason for not doing so. This is a good game. I played it for 4 years, which cost a lot of money. If I leave this game one day, it must be boring.

7 hours ago, Rpk said:

That will do a lot more than a server and a guild leader. At least I don't need to worry about being bored because no one plays the arena. Even if I lose, I find happiness in it.Many people don't care about money, not arena tickets, but can't get real happiness from the arena. Now the server arena is just sapm,spam,spam. What if I win all the arena championships? No one is my opponent in the arena, because there are too few people in the arena.Full server arena, I think it can not only improve the fun of the arena, but also stimulate consumption. I can't figure out the reason for not doing so. This is a good game. I played it for 4 years, which cost a lot of money. If I leave this game one day, it must be boring.

I have been playing this game since 2013/2014 and I spent very little 

15 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

You spent time instead

And I do not regret it. I love this game despite it's flaws