Force Close

Paid

So i just updated to 3.11 and now I can't open the app at all. I play from an iPhone 5. It just goes to the developers' screen with the AIG symbol then force closes. I don't know if it's an issue with the apple store or the update..

Thank you for the help. It works now.  :facepalm:

you're welcome

but it is best to write in technical support and describe what your device and how it all began

but first try to remove, clean all the tails, and then re-install the game

Well, first of all make sure you have the latest version of iOS installed.

If you have jailbroken your device it might be quite possible that some applications cause Warspear to crash.

Try to uninstall the game and install it again. If this doesn't solve the problem, maybe a hard reset will. Remember to back all your files up.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, clearing caches both times. I've also hard resetted my phone and did the same process. Still no luck so far

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, clearing caches both times. I've also hard resetted my phone and did the same process. Still no luck so far

So, what version of iOS is installed on your phone? I highly recommend to update to the latest one.

So, what version of iOS is installed on your phone? I highly recommend to update to the latest one.

It's been working fine for about 3 months now with my out of date iOS. I hope that's not the issue because I'll be out of luck.

You are the only one with that kind of problem (as i saw on forum)

The chances to be something wrong with your device are more than ws problem.

Why don't upgrade ios?

If after all the problem exists try technical support.

I would update my iOS but i don't have access to wifi or a computer for that matter. And as previously stated, the game has worked fine for about 3 months with my out of date iOS.

Plus, in the apple store, the app says it requires iOS 6.0 or later. I'm currently on 7.0.2. So that's out of the question unless it's incorrect information.

http://warspear-online.com/en/support/?

Send a ticket with full description, a private conversation with technical support will be more helpful, ninjaowl covered every fast solution answers.

Maybe it's something that only technicals can fix it, good luck :good:

Thanks, I've sent a ticket in about 3 days ago still waiting on a reply. Just curious to see if anyone else is getting the issue :/ Would suck having to trash my account after all the money thrown into it.

Reply can take up to.5 days, it was weekend in middle, be sure they will answer you soon, don't worry, it isn't something that cannot be fixed by technicians. ;)