Scammer or trader or idc what, but its wrong

Chickenfly

So i was watching this video by a player, and at one point troughout the video i saw my rogues name, saying its being sold... I recognize the name of the person and that person is a scammer, scammed my friend in the past, and i think he is mad that i kill him, and suspect he is trying to get me banned for account trade.. I will post the ss of the chat in the video here, and i will see if i can get more, but precaution measures, and idk if something will or can be done, just saying that me or my characters have nothing to do with that person, which means he is false representing and trying to either scam someone by using my name, or get me banned.

The picture is not the best, but its clear what it says '' Nixaheal: sell name chickenfly ''

Please either investigate, do something, or do not fall for that persons scam, that is not me, or anyone in any relation to me... Would appreciate a reply on what will be done, or what can i do about it, or if it happens again... Thank you

88194_.png

And just heard more people are doing that and scamming people with my name, or same person but trying to get out of it, i will try find more evidence, but please give me some reply on what can and should i do... Thank you