spread or no

Grukamin

Hello, i need to know on my skills should i go like 5,5,5 or spread them out which will make my druid meaner or and if spread where should i put my skill  :good:

Many use 5 heal / root / lighting ...its tried and true.

It was recommended to me in another post to try ..

5 heal

5 root

5 shield

Lvl5 shield lasts a long time. Racial bonus of 4% damage makes up a little for lack of lighting.

Your a damage eater. It's a really good build, but just against the normal grain. I use it myself.

But you can get book of oblivion and change build, but you'll need mcoins or a lot of gold.

If you notice bowth have heal and root, I'd start with heal and root

Barskin is useless now. There are guild skills +15physic def and +15%magic def and rings/amulets amp.

After scrounging around the forums, I found that the strength of your shield is increased by your base physical and magical defences. This includes guild bonus @ +15% to physical and magical resistances and gear bonuses such as physical and magical resistances as well as amplification. The higher these two defensive stats the more effective your shield will be.

If you dig around the general questions forums and a couple others, you'll find others discussing this subject.