Good ratings are overrated anyway …

saitam

From a developer's point of view I'd probably be worried if my former 5-star app rating already had dropped down to 4 stars and is about to get even lower. Somehow users at the Ovi store don't seem to appreciate the fact that they are forced to download V3.6 only to realize it can't be used anymore.

What a surprise.  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

From a developer's point of view I'd probably be worried if my former 5-star app rating already had dropped down to 4 stars and is about to get even lower. Somehow users at the Ovi store don't seem to appreciate the fact that they are forced to download V3.6 only to realize it can't be used anymore.

What a surprise.  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

What should we do if OVI store itself doesn't want to cooperate with us?

What should we do if OVI store itself doesn't want to cooperate with us?

I offered help with that issue three times so far in this forum but never got any real feedback. I'm a developer myself, I know people at Nokia and if there isn't a technical issue with the app itself I don't see any reason why it couldn't be published. I mean, this has been going on for months now (we are still at 3.6 in the store) and something like this doesn't happen without a reason.

So here's my offer again: Give us (or me) more info about the issue and I'm sure we'll find a solution. :)

I offered help with that issue three times so far in this forum but never got any real feedback. I'm a developer myself, I know people at Nokia and if there isn't a technical issue with the app itself I don't see any reason why it couldn't be published. I mean, this has been going on for months now (we are still at 3.6 in the store) and something like this doesn't happen without a reason.

So here's my offer again: Give us (or me) more info about the issue and I'm sure we'll find a solution. :)

The problem is not about technical issue.

And yes, we contacted all known Nokia service personal, we received an answer and we couldn't find an agreement.

It's all we can say about this this "problem".

After all OVI isn't even supported by Nokia now, three or four people in support and that's all.

And yes, we contacted all known Nokia service personal, we received an answer and we couldn't find an agreement.

After all OVI isn't even supported by Nokia now, three or four people in support and that's all.

So, bye bye OVI store users?

So, bye bye OVI store users?

nope, check this http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93543.0 thread, please.

We just have to go further.

Now I'm really curious! It possibly can't be a financial issue because your app is free. But if it's not a technical thing then I'm a bit clueless. Did you change licensing? Nah, I don't think so. Did Nokia complain? I also can't imagine that because your app was quite successful. Come on, give us a little hint, please.

If you really don't want to publish there anymore you should do yourself a favour and remove it completely from Ovi store. That people have to download a useless V3.6 is damaging your reputation. :(

nope, check this http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93543.0 thread, please.

We just have to go further.

Its alright, im using Android anyways.