arcolentic still alive!?!

xbagitox

WOW, Its so hard to imagine that the real scammer still alive or not banned? he still selling his staff to scam player. But the old player has had +10 doom, been got  punishment block permanently (  like MAGIC ) and other old player, did'nt know that, that was gold hack. Wow, this was so UNFAIR,.

i think your so happy if player quit in this game?  coz no fair action, player report already that scammer but there's no action, (with screenshot...,) sorry if i react like this, but a scammer, has'nt no place here.

Remember that many young people are playing your game, this make a big trauma for them if they been scam, be serious in your rules please.

US Sapphire

Arcolentic

level 3

blade dancer

-thanks

71484_.png

xd not only he scammer in this game  :facepalm:  there is many like him and gm do nothing :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  pls do something about that :nea:

i know, but this s*upid scammer is like a big fish in sapphire, please check his ip then blocked all his heroes. He is genius. how? After you change the exchange transaction, i think after 1day he appears then he start to scam player, its seems that his a (M**).. How? ( open your imagination) :lol:

Best MMORPG online GAME,  cant do something with hacker/scammer in game? Even many ppl already reportd that scammer, with proof? What a pathetic answer  -_- dont farm eye russel, stay farm at scorp LOL

Best MMORPG online GAME,  cant do something with hacker/scammer in game? Even many ppl already reportd that scammer, with proof? What a pathetic answer  -_- dont farm eye russel, stay farm at scorp LOL

hw u know i camp farm red eye