Guild PolteGeist (U.S-Saphhire)

lisaluv

Hello guys,

Im planning making a own guild called PolteGeist (actually mean Poltergeist) wich me and a friend of me agreed with this name

This guild going start after 4 hours and this guild is made for friends of each other :3.

Its to have fun, friends and work together. I shall own this guild with a very good friend of me  :friends: And don't worry we are very kind leaders and im open for friendship.

As member of the guild its the meaning to do daily quests, main quests and arena etc. I like to share daily quest stuff to help our members to finish the dailys. We also wanna share fun :). And me, i hunt time by time for fun. Also if the members like to hunt, members may also join the hunt or if they like PvP they might be PvP :give_rose:. Well this guild is a new guild and shall be build up. I try my best to help up this guild. But the most important thing is: having fun  :give_rose:

And why the guildname PolteGeist? Well in correct english its EvilGhost.

My rogue got lead and all the rogues can appear from stealth what will seems like a ghost. I really like that. And yes... Mountan class and forsakens are from the evil (red and purple coloured) side. So that's why the name.