Tlalocs: The Forgotten City

Khrone

I am i the only one that think that T2 is the worst place of WS?

Like:

T1 = Most part of daily quests are mob items. The castle is acessible and is a universal city, and some people uses Garden acessories. The only bad part is that yellow quests needs a dungeon.

T2 = It's like in the corner of the map, daily quests are collect quests, nobody tries to pick the castle, and nobody uses any TT item. Yellow quests also needs a dungeon.

T3 = Has bosses and mini-bosses daily quests, some people uses Tree acessories and armor and has cool PvP areas. The only bad part is that yellow quests are too hard and the other daily quests are collect quest (or just too boring)

T4 = Bosses, mini-bosses, lives and TW daily quests, and the yellow quests are easy. Technopolis is a good dungeon that almost everyone uses its heroic armor set (and costume). And also it's a beautiful map.

T5 = High level content, interesting mechanics and talents, everyone uses equipments from Sea and everyone does Events (like Cayman's Ship). Basically the only place where people does daily events.

This is just my personal opinion.

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I honestly like the castle "Jaguar's den" but I feel that the castle is under appreciated

The castle helps at TW and potions, Termitary is useless and potions are helpful anytime.