WARSPEAR FINALLY HAS A HACKING SYSTEM????????? PLS READ

sir.hawkeye

PLS READ THIS ITS AN EMERGENCY

IM JUST GOING TO CRY... ITS SO SAD AND ANGRY...

:cray: So heres my story..

On the day of the free 10 gift, i was really happy. So i was really lucky that i made lots of lvl3's... :unknw: so anyway i got green chosen clothes and those lord costume..

So i chat that i had those two...some ppl pm me to see how much were they. I wanted to wear it so i declined. Btw, my characters were mrhawkeye and sirhawkeye, i got two acc.

So i was about to wear it when it came out as... another connection had blah blah blah.... :fool: :( :sorry: :facepalm: omg...wtf. I didnt tell any password or stuff. I thought its either the devs coz i was really lucky that wanted to erase my acc... or someone actually made an hacking system!!!! So i quickly got into my accc and changed my password like...sajdbsajbdsaidbsuibasubjsaduasbduas something like this... I got back in luckly but few hours later,,..,. another connection had blah blah blah... OMG :mega_shok: :fool:

i repeated this changing my email, and pw randomly... and when i reinstalled... MRhwakeye acc was gone... bye bye... :cray:

So i think its no.2, but devs u might have to becareful. Awww..,.,.,.,. that was the day when i quited warspear...but i still liked to play and started a new character called... deathgrimer lvl1 Saphire...

Im so sad and agry and astonsihed....some1 help me pls. I seriously sad i dont want to spend 2 days lvling up my chars... also i spent nearly 100k on each char..(of course its gold!!)

pls help me...

Wow! That's scary! Hope the devs read this and do something about it.

:nea:  ehmm,,i hope same too,,pity him :cray:

l had same problem. When l did log in it kept saying me "Another connection using this profile was detected"

l changed my passwort and then it was gone

l hope you get your accound back :good:

Please, send a ticket to our technical support.

We don't discuss account details on the forum.