quest bug

TYM0R0S

I cant take a screenshot cause it never shows up..the problem its that quests never shows up at the towns quest givers...i wonder if there is the same to other players...the quests camp leaders needed to kill two mini bosses in good fame island and ancient wards.needed to gather 30 ancient wards...now i cant found them at camp gasphel and at citadel...i will try to keep looking if they will show up..:-)

He knows where to find them Legion. The problem is (as he said) that the Npc`s don`t give these dailies. There for I highly doubt it`s true. So just wait a few more days and keep checking daily.

is there any limits of quests that a player can carry?or a limit that each town can give?for example u can have only 3 quests from citadel although it can give u more quests.in that case i understand why the quests have not shown up a week now.

There is a limited amount of dailies you can get, I`m not sure how many tho.

If you have alot of unfinished dailies, then you won`t recieve new ones. Simply delete or finish to continue.

Did this help you out?

Limit of quests is 100.

Check it here!

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80955.0

Note that in some areas like Norlant Swamp you can't get all the quests at same time.

Ancient ward isn't the quest from mc side? If so, you can get them from those mobs

54334_.png

54335_.png

Also, if it is the daily from the past days, it won't show up at your map unless you have the 40 ancient wards needed.

To check the new dailies, you must relog. Besides, if you're logged while the WS day changes, new quests won't show up at your map unless you relog.

You can't have the same quest linked twice. Unless it is the Missing Relic.

Good luck!

:good: ty very much  ::)

Just saw you are an elf. Did it helped you anyway? Any other question you would like to clarify? Problem solved? ;D

no nothing at all....but i try to cancel all my quests and wait untill they show up....i wonder why not a moderator said something untill now... :(