Update and profile problem

Nickols

Hi all,

I can't play warspear on my Nokia N97 anymore because it tells me to update. To download a new client isn't the problem, my problem is i never set a password or email. So when i tried to go to menu -> my profile it also says i need to update to a new game client. I know my profile number but is that enough to not loose my character?

And when i delete the 1.0 version and download the 1.5 version is my profile number enough or do i need a password?

update:

I just downloaded sisx update with my phone from the download section but when i want to install it i get and update error message. So do i need to erase the old version before i can install the new version?

Thanks in advance

And i love people who uses sarcasm... :yahoo:

That didn't anwer my question. My question was is it a problem that i never register my email and password? So when i update the game client i can play with my character using only my profile number.

And i love people who uses sarcasm... :yahoo:

That didn't anwer my question. My question was is it a problem that i never register my email and password? So when i update the game client i can play with my character using only my profile number.

When you update the profile usually remain the old one wich you are using.

If you dont know the psw email support (dont forget your id number) and follow their instructions.

:good: