Lost Quest Item

Coin

as i mention here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=12459.msg65290#msg65290

Great update. But as i keep playing i noticed two of my quest item dissapear. Im so pissed cause those items are from drogon and lambert from Berengar's Guard which im working for about a week now. Can you please check and do something about it.

I dont want to do those all again, please give it back thanks.

Please do something about it. Thanks in advance.

Guest Mioco

All 1.5 changes are valid  for next server maintenances

What does that means?

I can still have those item? next update? Those item are from 1.0.1, got them before this 1.5 update. I cant play nicely cause i want to finish Guards but now i kept thinking bout those.  :cray:

Guest Mioco

What does that means?

From today all quest items will no longer disappear after server shutdown

Does that means i wont be able to get it back? We all know Guards is hard, for me, i cant get good party for it. Been working for that for a week, i wont mind others like Shadow as i need Guards for now. Please understand. So getting at least those 2 items means something to me.Plus Im not complaining even if how hard it is, just Please give it back

AND lastly,

I wont ask for item if its from normal quest. Man this is Guards, not like any other quest. I really need this. 1 or 2 items from that quest means ALOT. Thanks.

there is no solution to get those items back as they belonged to quest which was cancelled due to server maintenance. luckily they made changes with last update and there won't be any quest resets anymore.

drogon and guntram can easily be killed even with one party so get some friends and kick their asses :P

check this vid to see the tactic.

Warspear Online - Raping Guntram with 4 players without pots