noobs noobingly noobing

Mecha

lol. 75% of my job is driving the electric pallet jack (im the only one who knows how to "hack" their speed at work :spiteful: )

i drive around from aisle to aisle grabbing everything on my list, put the shit on the pallets so it can go on the trucks.

The other 25% of the time, I drive this forklift, it reaches about 20ft high. Imagine dropping a 5000 lb pallet (idk how much weight in metric system) from the top shelf... Ive had my close calls XD

the worst is when they let fall a 2-ton pallet of oil or hot sauce  :shok: :facepalm:

and no, Im not in none of these vids. They are all Noobs  :lol:

XD lol some of these vids arent funny, because ppl acutally die like this. but these.... are just idiots

XD lol some of these vids arent funny, because ppl acutally die like this. but these.... are just idiots

I Have done a lot of forklift driving for many different types of companies. Its one job that is dangerous and underpaid, very easy for something to go wrong.. but i agree... damn idiots. More so that last one  :facepalm:  simple physics.

Fork-lift truck topples over with worker in 'man cage'

Ah, nice.

I drive the stand-up electrical ones. Heres a pallet I took off the 20ft shelf ;D

43700_.jpg

Ah, nice.

I drive the stand-up electrical ones. Heres a pallet I took off the 20ft shelf ;D

Ah nice nice. Fair bit of weight to them.

In my first picture, those bins that you see weigh roughly half a ton each. Jam packed full of oranges XD

They are stacked eight high and that forkilt lifts six bins at a time ( 3 bins per pair of forks ), and are lifted up to the max extent ( forks leveling up to 5 bins high.. lol never measured it any other way )