My Facebook account connected to my account has been hacked

Soulheat16

I have my warspear account that is connected on my gmail, and also connected in my facebook account, but recently  someone, access my facebook acount and he removed my warspear account in it, after that, he linked my warspear account in his facebook account.. he has the access to my account now, i don't know what should i do, i can open my account with my gmail, but hacker can also open it using his facebook, please help me to solve this issue

Contact Warspear Support. they can Remove Facebooks. also I suggest contacting facebook and not letting out personal information ive had same thing happen to me.

Hello there,

Facebook is not easy to hack, unless you disclose your personal information (which is your entire responsibility). Fortunately or not, they have access to all information that you need to prove that you're the real owner of that profile if you know all your friends there, and so on. Please contact FB support as soon as possible in order to recover your profile and change your personal information (I don't think that our support can do remove his Facebook). However, note that even if you fully recover your account, the other user already have the information about your profile, you will have a hard time and many many headaches if he decides to ask refunds using your game ID, among other things he could do with your personal data. So you have to see the best solution together with the support team.

Again, you shouldn't have used easy emails, passwords or disclose your information to strangers, there is not much we can do to help once it's done.

Edited by Akasha

• Akasha locked this topic