facepalm Mod Polish

WILK

see old mod polish Santor i ask pm  Santor ''i want my more screenshot game warspear '' , ''he say ok no problem''  Now new mod guwer or azebu delet my old topic screen facpelam .. ..

Or i must send e-mail support  Funny mod

Well excuse me.

But things happen. I was in haste.

Tell me, why would you want to lock your topic?

Anyway, if I remember correctly, all screenshots were showing items. Are they really that important to you?

Also, pay your based mods a little respect, there is no reason to go ape-shit over bunch of pixels :)

Well excuse me.But things happen. I was in haste.Tell me, why would you want to lock your topic?Anyway, if I remember correctly, all screenshots were showing items. Are they really that important to you?Also, pay your based mods a little respect, there is no reason to go ape-shit over bunch of pixels

Now maybe go all delet screenshot video or yours post delet :x funny ... Old screen delet ... yea

so remove all think of everything, and what you've done the same thing ... So remove the old screenshot are no longer .. Then you can see how the mod

No offense... but im having trouble understanding this post with the use of english  :unknw: .

see old mod polish Santor i ask pm  Santor ''i want my more screenshot game warspear '' , ''he say ok no problem''  Now new mod guwer or azebu delet my old topic screen facpelam .. ..

Or i must send e-mail support  Funny mod

Im guessing this user had a screenshot topic in the polish section of forum and it was deleted, yes? If so.. why? What was wrong with the topic?

• 2 weeks later...

LOL explain one think Why u write about polish things on polish section Forum ,HERE?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

(i think ist your personal matter not all users)