game drop

321titan5

i was working with a party to kill the boss for the quest the spawn of death the undead bear

we were wining only one of us had died they had already got it there were 3 of us

a blade dancer  a archer and a druid  the bear was three quarters of the way dead and then  the game just went down off my screen and it exited me out of it  it did not say i disconnected like it has before  when i lost signal when that happens it puts me back to the first start up screen to click play

please fix this it is really annoying when you have been trying to get a party and kill a boos and your almost there and then just have the game drop you  :diablo: :diablo: 

i went back in to the game and was still in the party one of the others got back on and told me the same thing happened to them

still have not got the quest done only one of the party came back on is the worse part other wise we could just go back and kill it

o and i play on a phone the Nokia nuron 5230