Jobs Warspear

Debuffer

Do you like this suggestion ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this suggestion ?

• Yes , it would take more actions for the game
    • No , its useless

Well , this suggestion is based in game Silkroad Online , all the credits are their .

This suggestion is for levels 10 higher have Jobs , they would select their Job , but which Jobs are that ?

They would be :

Trader ( Merchant ) : Would buy items , especify items for Traders , they would buy it at one city and would sell in another city , and how far is the city more money the Trader earn for selling it

Trader example : The Trader buy 500g items at T1 , he walk to to T2 , if he sell in T2 he get 550g , if he sell it at T3 , he get 600 ...

Its based in , each city he walk more the Trader get 10% more gold .

Been trader isn‘t that easy , each 1 minute appear NPC Thieves , based on Trader‘s level , if the Trader is level 10 , Thieves NPC would be level 8-10 , but NPC Thieves only respawn outside city , and the Thieves quantity is based in each “x“ NPC items , “x“ NPC Thieves are respawned , for example : Each 100g NPC items , 2 NPC Thieves are spawned each 1 minute . The Thieves attack Traders Bull , this bull is made for take the items that the Trader buy .

Hunter ( Trader Protector ) : Hunter is made for protect Traders and kill Thieves , if Hunter is in the same party with the Trader , when the Trader sells his items the Hunter get 10% per each city that the Trader traveled .

Hunter Example : The trader took 1000g in items at MC T1 , hes in party with the Hunter , the Trader go to ELF T1 , so he pass for : MC T1 , MC T2 , MC T3 , MC T4 , MC T5 , ELF T5 ,  ELF T4 ,  ELF T3 ,  ELF T2 ,  ELF T1 , so he gets : 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% + 10% , that mean , he double the money that he invested , he has 1000 , sold all and now have 2000 , and the Hunter get 20% of what Trader sells , so Trader will get 1600 and Hunter will have 400 .

Thieves ( Trader and Hunter enemy ) : Thief is made for rob Traders items , when he stolen Traders items ( outside town only ) , when he kill Trader and kill Traders Bull he open Thief Bull and collect the Trader items from the Trader‘s Bull , after collecting it the Thief open the Thief Teleport ,  teleports biught with gold at NPC Thief keep for 10 minutes ( Miracle Coin teleport keep for 5 minutes ) , while is teleporting , the Thief have to protect his bull from Hunters & Traders Players and NPC Hunter , those NPC spawn each 1 minute , as Thief NPC for Traders ... If the Thief die , his bull keep alive but NPC Hunters keep attacking it , if the Thief Respawn at Statue his bull automatically die , if the Thief Respawn at Place his bull don‘ die automatically .

When the Thief teleport is completelly full ( Thieves can Walk , Attack and do everything while teleport is loading ) he is teleported to Thieves Town , there he sells the items that he robbed from the Trader , when he sells it he get the Traders item gold , if Traders had 1000 , thief will sell all for 1000 , after selling it , the Thief bulls automatically die .

Hints & Tips :

1) Bulls for Traders and sold at each town , at Merchant NPC , that NPC sell Bulls , Bulls food ( for heal the bull ) and the items for the Traders transport .

1.1) Thieves Bull are sold at Thief City , at Thief NPC , this NPC sell Bull and Bull food ( same as Trader )

1.2) Bull‘s food is used as HP/Energy Potions , but they can be

used each 2 seconds

1.3) Each town would have one of each NPC , Trader and Hunter at city and a Thief Town Teleporter at each city .

2) Peoples can join Trader‘s Job talking to the Trader NPC and select option Join Trader Group , and the same for the another Jobs .

2.1) After joining a Job the player will select a name for use when wear the Job cape ( this cape make the player enter in Job Status [ each job has itself cape , and a new place in Equipments would be opened for put this cape ] ) , Capes only can be weared when the player is in a Town , can‘t wear Job Cape outside town .

2.2) When the player quit a Job , he must wait 24hours for Join in a Job again .

2.3) After wearing a Job Cape , every quests are canceled until the player close his Job .

2.3.1) MC‘s and Elves can walk in the enemy side , when wearing Job Cape Elves and MCs arent enemies , they can walk in another faction side looking for Traders , Quests are canceled for the player cant do Chainless without get disturbed by the another faction without job , so quests are canceled when you wear Job Cape , it would be like if you havent any quest taken .

Well guys i wish you like this idea .

No comments ?

lets.just say that your suggetion is way to high for warspear

we are simple players we dont want complicated stuff like this so sorry it didnt cach my ettentiom

lets.just say that your suggetion is way to high for warspear

we are simple players we dont want complicated stuff like this so sorry it didnt cach my ettentiom

Well , i totally respect your opinion , thanks for that .

About the suggestion , what peoples have to do in level 20 ? Farm , Arena , PVP , thats all , right ?

Imagine if we had this in Warspear , Level 20 players could start a Caravan with like 5 - 6 traders with 10k in itema in MC T1 until ELF T1 , they would have 20k gold if sucess , but there would be a lot of thieves trying to catch them .

Its WARspear , it would became a nice thing to do when reach level / be bored .

Well , i totally respect your opinion , thanks for that .

About the suggestion , what peoples have to do in level 20 ? Farm , Arena , PVP , thats all , right ?

Imagine if we had this in Warspear , Level 20 players could start a Caravan with like 5 - 6 traders with 10k in itema in MC T1 until ELF T1 , they would have 20k gold if sucess , but there would be a lot of thieves trying to catch them .

Its WARspear , it would became a nice thing to do when reach level / be bored .

i will be honest with you i said thos cause i didnt get a shit of your suggetion i mean what is the T? what is itema? is not this giving advantage for rogues? is not this too complicated to be added to agame with a c++ core? you guys still dont get how this game became crossplatform :facepalm:

i will be honest with you i said thos cause i didnt get a shit of your suggetion i mean what is the T? what is itema? is not this giving advantage for rogues? is not this too complicated to be added to agame with a c++ core? you guys still dont get how this game became crossplatform :facepalm:

T mean Town , Itema mean Items , sorry for my mistake

well its good n easy gold i think for lv 10, who basiccaly need gold for items

n i think lv 10 hard to go norlant, die easily :D

n your suggestion not for rouge , cz rouge can use stealth, i can go norlant with 6rouge, stealth lv 3 lol :D but theres no quest for lv6  ;D

i like your idea, but still its too complicated for game, maybe someone or gm can make it simple for this suggestion, just wait update :D:D

-its like more quest for 19 20 lv, i hv BD n druid 19 20, only do norlant, rarely go out town, n looking for cc quest, its so boring..:D

i dont have set 18, tempting to have it? yes its tempting, but im ok with lv 15 items , still can win arena, but not pvp  :facepalm:

so, level high still need more quest, maybe gm still thinking about it, cz lv 20 not max, i hope we can get more level, not only 20