Problems with miracle coins

lollaa

name character : lollaa

day 4/1/2013

dam 10642 841321

please i didn't got miracle coins please check it

am i wronge or there is lot of proplems with this posti just cant get to them....where is my glasses.  .oh yeh found them now lets see.....sorry but all of your post is wronge :wacko:

first you should send a support tickets with thid

second u forgot 1your nunber2your id3you country4your phone carrier5your carrier replay6time needs hour,minute,second too(now i began to troll :shok:) 7wait till 9 of january to post your proplem8your payment meathod(autu client ir manual)9your char server name10you connection type11your hair color12you favourate food13your first spanish teavher name

14the name of the first owner of your pet15your school medium marks 16enaugh!!!(this is over trolling :wacko:

oh and dont forget to write the 4numbers code so we make sure you are not a robot:P

am i wronge or there is lot of proplems with this posti just cant get to them....where is my glasses.  .oh yeh found them now lets see.....sorry but all of your post is wronge :wacko:

first you should send a support tickets with thid

second u forgot 1your nunber2your id3you country4your phone carrier5your carrier replay6time needs hour,minute,second too(now i began to troll :shok: ) 7wait till 9 of january to post your proplem8your payment meathod(autu client ir manual)9your char server name10you connection type11your hair color12you favourate food13your first spanish teavher name

14the name of the first owner of your pet15your school medium marks 16enaugh!!!(this is over trolling :wacko:

oh and dont forget to write the 4numbers code so we make sure you are not a robot:P

Ur reply is really epic... :lol: