• Новые ответы

• Можна от вас узнать небольшой инсайд, сейчас в игре много костюмов у многих игроков под 100+ костюмов,стоит нам ждать вкладку в сумке гардероб(или что то похожее)бафы,ресы,и тд и так много мест занимают,350 слотов не спасают ситуацию 
    • А баф на жетоны? Очень уж мало стало давать, после исправления аттракциона😔
    • Такое надо вводить так же, как и выводили. Постепено. И не на ивент контенте. 
    • Long time ago when the astral labyrinth was introduced, many people join hand to reach the end of the maze just so they can hunt the bos (we players called it red and blue eye) to get Sudden Doom weapon or maybe a mythical armor set, because that time the price of gear especially weapon are valued really high. but nowadays it changed and became useless since dungeon introduced where weapon can be easily obtained and we just need to spam the dungeon to get the gear, or just simply craft it for a cheap price. but what does it bring us to? YES!!! Lack of adventure!!!, people dont really hunt anymore, people dont really even do dungeons anymore except on event or some other relevant dungeon such as Merman Dungeon. most of every gear from dungeon is basically trash! i hate to be rude but this has to end, and i have somewhat a suggestion that might fix it. let me elaborate:  The stat of gear/equips for the same type of equips should be different, i mean it varies like for example Weapon A has a damage stat ranging from 200 to 350, the lowest stat is the most common while the highest is the rarest. and also you might have the highest stat on physical attack but lowest on other such as accuracy or speed, etc. or if you get the rarest one for a small percentile of chance (like 0.2%) chance, all stat should be maxed or close to max Gear/Equips that gained from hunting can have higher stat than the crafted or the ones earned from dungeon (it can be lower too).  Crafted gear SHOULD HAVE FIXED STAT. This way people can choose whether they will use crafted gear or go grind and adventure with their friend to find the one suitable for them There should be NEW WEAPONS (because we need to arrange the level too, like maybe peak lvl on each arena such as 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, and so on) that can be earned by killing a mini boss or a boss depending on the map IF CAN, lets also make arena weapon that can be bought with arena point also have varied stat, that way people will be more willing to do arena because they can use the point to somewhat "gacha" and always try for the biggest stat possible (but this should only be applied for the weapon) Thats all for the suggestion i have, it really saddens me how this game became dead. and the core problem for it because it really lack adventure, monotonous, people only play to kill raid boss, gvg, etc while this game should also be a roleplaying game when each map. lets not waste the time, lets make every map in the game full of player hunting bosses and grinding again. let the low lvl compete for the last boss ON EACH AND EVERY MAP everyday like before. thanks.
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements