Update 3.1 app store!!!

dktrmatematik

Im having the same problem. Since 3.1 version came of warspear, I can't find it anywhere in the old android market that my phone utilizes. I have seen the warspear app at Google play.com but my phone is not compatible with Google play.

Devs never listen... They cant wait a FEW days till apple approve, they have to put it out early so us fall behind while everyone else finishes new island  :search: :facepalm:

Devs never listen... They cant wait a FEW days till apple approve, they have to put it out early so us fall behind while everyone else finishes new island  :search: :facepalm:

But u will have many advantages. For example u will know how to pass new quests.  :drinks:

It's really hard to synchronize release date for multi-platform mobile game. We submit to Nokia OVI Store and Apple App Store at the same date and make release when something was approved. Sometimes it happens in one day (+-1), sometimes we had a delays like today. This time it took 6 days to be approved by Nokia, and we do not know how much else we will wait to be approved by Apple.

Another benefit of being a little bit behind is that the market prices will probably be in "prime" time to purchase, especially since one night something will be 20k and the next there's 6 floating around at 8k each.