Lasi of the Depth

I was a travelling mercenary working for a company at Arinar,in most of my days i travel to fight for people i don't know.One day i was to be posted for duty at Ayvondil for about a week or so.In order to avoid a storm on eastern sea,we are forced to travel west upwards, this part of the sea is known as the most dangerous sea in all of Arinar and is uncharted.Going in these seas,we thought it would save us our lives but on the contrary it took the lives of some of my best comrades,this part of the sea is uncharted for a good reason.

It is quite hard for me and heartbreaking for me to write what i saw on and under the seas,well,to start off with,Me and my mates encountered a Kraken which none of expected,and hell! were its tentacles huge,one swing of it havoc  our ship to bits!.They're dead,my comrades were

dead!.And there I was,with the only person left of my comrades,a coward he was.As we sunk underneath the sea,thought it would be the last thing we'll ever see,just water.

As water fill my lungs i am near to my death,and on that moment a current surrounded me and my mate,and i started coughing and coughing and then i realised i could breathe,how crazy is that! In that moment rather than thinking that im alive i wonder who and what did that whilst looking at the constantly moving current green and blue it was,and there i saw,beneath the coral rocks a lady,an octopus,or both pale with its hue,although i have no idea what it  whowas and it was i could hear her thoughts and she can hear mine,so,we were telephatically communicating,how crazy is that!.She told me that she find something in me that she found in no one.As i further ask her why she really saved me,she said " You must stop the Tyrant of the sea,cruel he is,unjust he is,kill him and the creatures of the depth shall be in your debt,this i ask you".And on that moment i knew my purpose is here underneath the sea,the creature blessed me to be able to breathe underwater,move as the natives and i started my journey to stop the Tyrant.With the journey continuing i created a better connection with the being who has been assisting and helping on my whole journey,only because of her i survive,i knew that she wishes to follow me and assist me in my mission to vanquish evil,and she knows that the tyrant of the sea is just one of them.

Lasi of the Depth-Healer

Skill 1: Shriek of Fury: The Lasi shrieks at enemies attacking(Depending on the number of enemies attacking the hero)knocking them back and causing a debuff "Vulnerability of the underneath" which makes them more vulnerable to recieve random debuff from the hero's attack.

Skill 2: Rejuvenation of the Current:

The Lasi casts a consecutive healing,three times.

First : It resores less hp

Second: It restores moderate amount of hp

Third: The Lasi is at her peak of healing.The third healing protects the hero with a shield.

Skill 3: Blessing of the Sea: 

With the blessing from an indigenous being the hero is more free to move about,increases movement speed by 20%.The Lasi conjure a line which is unpassable by enemies.

Skill 4: Invigorating stream.

Since i am really poor at Pixel art and unavailability of touch-Pen inputs,etc. I am just submitting my work and idea rather than not joining,i hope its acceptable 😊😊😊 Ty so much for peeking here.😘

IGN: Renglalz (US-SAPPHIRE)

2019-05-05-07-26-52-492.jpg

Edited by RenglalHmar
ign

• 2 weeks later...