Bug fix for berenger's guard quest

sephirox

I just found 8erenger's guard quest this morning.First I came to the cave,i was surpriesed with the number of the guard there.Think that impossible to finish quest.Then after my party gather force finally we can finish the first and the second boss.But for the third one is very hard to finish.Not because the number of the monstre but because the bug that always kick us out from the game.How can I finish this quest if I keep on dying bcause of that bug :(.Fix it please because I want the best from this game  :drinks:

Tell me how many players was in your party to kill them? Do you have any tactics? Which one was the easiest? Any tips?

We went there in about 10 people and died.. we didn't even reach them...

We go thre thre with my party members(7 pples) and help from some friends ( around 3-4 pples).

Our strategy is very simple.Tell ur friend to lure the guard(open road) so that ur party can move to the boss safely then BOOM :bomb: ur party can kick them (bosses)ass out from the game ;D.They all hard to kill.Noone is easy.But if u can do it well u can finish this quest. ::)