Help Improve iOS (iPhone,iPad, iPod) Download Source

ment2008

Hello Guys.

I Am Iphone4 User And As Far I See There Are No Download Avilabe For The New Update "3.0" For Warspear Online At AppStore, The Last Version There Are 2.1 And The Reason The New Update Not There Yet It's Just Becouse "ISO Approval" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Approval_of_iOS_apps, What May Take 7 To 30 Days.

That's The Reason I Want Suggest Make Other Download Sorce Vie Installous On (iPhone,iPad, iPod) For ISO Users ( We Always Got All Updates Last ).

It's Really Simple And I Really Hope You Guys And The Crew/Staff Here Will Approve My Suggestion And Will Upload Few More Links On Next Hours ( Should Take Less The 15 Mins Make Link ).

This Guilde For Staff To Save Time And Help Make Extra Download Sorce Of 3.0 Version, And Not Wait Unknow Amount Of Time For "Approval Of IOS".. :

___

Step 1: Download and install Crackulous from Cydia

Open up Cydia, which is the app store that’s installed when you jailbreak your iPhone. Go to Manage->Sources->Edit->Add. Then type in http://cydia.hackulo.us . After that, search “Crackulous”, and download and install it.

Опубликованное фото

Step 2: Crack some stuff

Cracking apps with Crackulous is way too easy. When you open up Crackulous, you are shown a list of all of the apps that you have downloaded from the App Store. Just tap on any of them, and Crackulous will instantly crack them. Woooo.

Опубликованное фото

And… that’s pretty much it. You now have a cracked version of the app saved as a .ipa file (IPA stands for “iPhone Application”). Next, you need to move that .ipa file off your device, and onto Installous. The next part of the guide shows you how; there are two different methods for doing this.

Rest Of Upload Dune With Crackulous :)

Hope My Suggestion Will Become Trure And Hope Get Some Karma, Or At Least Few Thanks  :friends:

Thank you :) I had trouble with my iPad :) Thx to you I can play on 6 devices

Oh Ye I Forgot :D

If You Have Many IOS Devices You Can Easily Download As Much As You Want.

And You'r Welcome  ;D

I have 1 laptop, 3 android phones, 1 iPad, 1 iPhone, and 2 Symbians  8)

1 Iphone & 1 Broken PC  :facepalm:

hmm As i know, using Cydia is illegal, so...

Then "Recall" 85% of World I-Devices.

Cydia only way to improve Your I-Devices.

Thanks for suggestions. Unfortunately we can't do any things against App Store Terms Of Service. Current situation with release is somethisng like this: we submit builds to App Store and Nokia Store, wait for about 1 week and then make a release, even it's not approved by Apple or Nokia.