Alonso

MHE Po-Hoo-You

First of all, yes i guess i did piss you off a bit, 2nd, racist? what are you talking about? are you mixing me with Erikalt? sadly Koskiller i didn't take screenshots of the things you've said to me, but as most of the players here you really talk lots of shit about other players. And ffs, if you dont like me so much, ignore me like you did after the last time we talked 6 months ago.

And Koskiller don't play dumb like you didn't do anything, you provoked me to say all that, and when the hell did i said sorry to you? :lol:

Seriously I think that GM's would rather ban you if they checked all your chat logs, you mostly insult people in Pm's and you really deserve to get banned more than Erikalt or any of the other racist players who play in US-Sapphire.

screenshots speaks louder than ur posts :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: which i posted

(' ' ) (. . ) ( .  .) ( ' ')  .....secondly i dont talk with trash :bad: so forget ur dream to talk with me...i just ignore ppl if i dont like..... :lol: :lol:

so fockkk off :lol:

lol edgeshadow ignored him too kos, coz he keeps bugging edge saying lies about me so edge would leave me, coz i rejected him :bad: and btw, he just got his dream of talking to u here  :rofl:

Pohoyou, Keept calling me a "Stupid ♥♥♥♥♥♥" Yesterday. I told him I wasen't black than he started calling me "White Trash". My point is he's a rasict.

Koskiller I don't dream of talking with retards, eisha, you're stupid to believe everything  I said to you, and it sounds really funny when you're posting about that on forums, it only shows how stupid you're, and beastmodes if GM's checked your chat logs it'd prove otherwise.