High level items and drops

graybeardx

I believe there should be 23-25-26 lvl armor sets as there are weapons of such levels. And these gears should be obtainable from bosses on map and not from the dungeons. You know like in the old days, where we would drop them in labyrinth. And also a one or two new cc set of each armor kind wouldnt be bad. I dont think we have enough options for armors as we have for weapons.

I believe there should be 23-25-26 lvl armor sets as there are weapons of such levels. And these gears should be obtainable from bosses on map and not from the dungeons.You know like in the old days, where we would drop them in labyrinth. 

all indicates that there will be sets like 18lvl or 21lvl dropped from bosses, considering that such armors become obsolete for high levels. Lets wait for Azure and the next steps of the Warspear saga.

And also a one or two new cc set of each armor kind wouldnt be bad. I dont think we have enough options for armors as we have for weapons.

has already been suggested,  I agree that it's time to add new cc stuff for higher levels. Possibly new options, once PvE armors are a totally different thing of Pvp (about pvp however, I doubt about new attributes)