Quest continuation

Linea

I just hit rank 4 with a Firstborn character and new quests are rather hard to find. I do have a few boss quests and I just reached the daily quests.

My problem here is that quite often you will have to deal with boss quests in order to progress. Sure I understand the game is not supposed to be a pushover with all easy quests and that the game is a multiplayer game where you're supposed to deal with other players to advance, but sometimes getting a proper team is really hard.

If there were more active players then it wouldn't be a problem but at this point when we have quite a little players online (at least during my playing times (europe)) there should be some alternate way to progress.

If the Irselnort quests are reputation dependent then I could spend a week or two just doing dailies to get ahold of new quests then it would be ok, but I fear the new quests are dependent on earlier boss quests (Maraksha, Succubus, Boss of the ice narwhals) which I seem to not be able to complete.

I would like to see some tweaks and fixes for this situation until we get more people to join the game so those boss quests wouldn't become a game stopper for players. I've already pondered on many occasions whether I should quit the game because of this.

A few ideas to fix this would be:

- Introduce a new questline to get some extra reputation. Something really time consuming and tedious that might involve you spending money to buy some items for the quest. I think that would be sufficient sacrifice to get past the boss quests. Make it so that you either do the chores or the bosses so no one could benefit from reputation of both quests.

- Give higher ranked players a quest that would give them free travel to first island and back and get some means for people to contact others more freely. This way people could actually ask if some higher level person would come and help them.

World chat or something would suffice but I know it has flaws. Just to think the Barrens chat on World of Warcraft.  :diablo:

Some player listing that would show the names and ranks of people online might work.

Oh and this problem is even worse with the other faction. Got a few chars stuck on boss quests I can't deal with and no new quests available anywhere.

Hm, at first I had difficulties finding people too. But now I think there are quite enough people to find around, at least for me. Remember that most bosses can be dealt with 3 party members if the tactic is good.