Questing to rank 4

Linea

Question

I'm playing a bladedancer on sapphire server and currently standing at 1063 reputation.

I was wondering if there are any quests to do at this point, other than the boss quests I have active. IT's really hard to find people to do bosses so I thought I'd minimize the downtime and do other quests in the meanwhile.

My current quests are as follows:

Melvendil:

Wolf boss

Necromancer phantom

Forsaken commander

Undead captain

Undead bear

Ancient plant of prey

Warlock/Dark satyr

Black unicorn

Irselnort:

Maraksha

Succubus/fireater

I've looked through pretty much every nook and cranny on both islands. There's no daily quests available at this point like the other faction does?

3 answers to this question

Well, you got pretty much unfinished

business. You can't go further without

dealing with those things first. You

must finish a certain number of quest and have higher reputation to get new quests.

Lucky for me I managed to get into a fantastic team and we finished all but the black unicorn quest on the first island. Those kicked me to 1100+ reputation that opened a new quest on the second island after which I managed to open up a few daily quests. Only 21 rep to go to rank 4. :)

Would be brilliant to have some database that would tell how much rep you need in order to advance in different areas. On my part I can safely say that if you got more than 3 boss quests on the first island you can't achieve the next rank on the second island without killing any bosses.

The first daily quests are opened roughly at 1100 rep which you can achieve by completing all available quests on second island except for 2 boss quests and nearly all quests on the first island.

So, if you want to reach rank 4 and come back to first island to deal with the big bad bosses be aware that you can't get rank 4 without dealing with the second island bosses or the first island toughest bosses at rank 3.