Screen Settings / Game Scaling / High-Quality

Occult

Hello developer team,

Today, I would like to share an idea that I believe everyone, including those who haven't played the game yet, would appreciate.

While the pixel art quality on small screens in the game is impressive for pixel art enthusiasts, playing the game on large screens without adjusting the settings can sometimes feel like risking blindness. Therefore, I have a request regarding this matter.

(it looks very high quality on small screens (iphone 6,7,se,se2) but bigger the screen less qulity it looks (pc's , big phones)

I suggest adding a fixed square view of the game screen and the entire map to the display settings. This way, users can simply enlarge or shrink this predetermined shape. Even someone who is new to the game may find the visuals appealing if we keep the standard setting like this. This was a missing feature for PC gamers, and I believe that players will all enjoy the game even more when it looks sweeter and higher quality.

Most people use the tab on pc like this to at least see ( <full> );

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d1d9cc4108a1ee04f03872fd9b4c8282.png

but if we could see the full map(< full > , v full ^) even when the tab is small is this or at least just when its square by scaling the game;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5b07c24ffefa45d4b62c1382e13638ac.png

it would be cool and cute seeing our chars little instead of all big pixels like we see when we press full screen;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3853a83717e0956d77cf3d4b3db56342.png

it would have looked much more high-quality and this would get more players to the game and make the existing ones love it even more.. 

Farewell with love:flo1wer:

Occult