Serious problems

100xp

Currently the BR-TURMALINA server is facing serious problems

the numerical disadvantage ended the hopes of the legion faction players, the dispute over territories is no longer a dispute but rather a Sentinels tour of enemy territory

I reasons: 

1 the Sentinel side has a greater variety of items on the market

2 because of the demand for items in the market on the Sentinel side, the price is also lower

3 players say that some classes on the mc side are very weak and out of the meta.

I have two suggestions to alleviate this problem,The first is to combine the two markets and leave only one shared market for the two factions

and for players who think that a shared market would not be good because it would be selling items to enemies know that you already sell items to your enemies, or forgot that guilds fight against guilds of the same faction?

the second suggestion is the addition of at least two skills designed for massive combat in all classes so we will open up a greater variety of classes in gvg and all players would have space in active guilds 

It's better to have meta builds and not meta classes

It's not just the Brazilian server that is facing this problem!!

Thank you very much for your attention, it's sad to see my favorite game with such serious problems

Edited by 100xp

I would love the shared market. It would lower prices for everyone and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to do. 

Especially considering that most 2nd hand dealer npcs are chainless league in appearance