I want server change for 1 time

Barbie11

Why its so hard to bring this feature for once. I have priest in US server, however i do not like the server in general.

Legion side is dead, only 2 guild active rest dead. While large majority peope in us server doesnt even know how to speak english. 

My priest is rotting there. For once please let us change our servers. Make 10k miracle coin i dont care but please bring this thing. Most of mmo games allow this for once,

please…..

20 часов назад, Barbie11 сказал:

Why its so hard to bring this feature for once. I have priest in US server, however i do not like the server in general.

Legion side is dead, only 2 guild active rest dead. While large majority peope in us server doesnt even know how to speak english. 

My priest is rotting there. For once please let us change our servers. Make 10k miracle coin i dont care but please bring this thing. Most of mmo games allow this for once,

please…..

I don't think this will be done in the near future, there have been too many similar appeals. And players have suggested merging servers. So for now, it's easier to create a new character wherever you like.:scare1crow:

On 9/14/2023 at 10:41 AM, Barbie11 said:

please…..

Uh. 

That's literally the exact opposite of what I see of US Sapphire. 

I play a Deathknight but I work full time. Most speaks English but there are some that speaks Spanish and even some Asian languages and Arabic. 

Unfortunately the devs stated multiple times that they cannot move characters from one server to another. 

20 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

Uh. 

That's literally the exact opposite of what I see of US Sapphire. 

I play a Deathknight but I work full time. Most speaks English but there are some that speaks Spanish and even some Asian languages and Arabic. 

Unfortunately the devs stated multiple times that they cannot move characters from one server to another. 

The problem is that most people are living outside of US region yet still choosing this sever. Time zones are different, participation of events very low.