Suggestion on the "Branded by the Sun" skills possible rework.

Wuuzurd

Branded by the Sun: Applies the "Aggression" effects to all enemies for T sec., as well as the "Stigma" debuff to Y enemies within a radius of 3 yards from the character for R sec.

Every successful auto attack on target with the "Stigma" debuff restores an amount of health equal to P% of the character’s magical power to the character or their ally, removing debuff from the target.

Skill level

T

Y

R

P%

110%

120%

130%

140%

Energy expense

Cooldown

^ This is what the skill currently does (taken from Templar skills and talents post)

I came up with a pretty decent idea based on how templars are currently played. 

Branded by the sun has 2 different states in this idea, one where ur using a shield and one where ur using a staff.

When using a shield: The skill will keep the aggression effect as normal and apply the "Stigma" debuff as normal. But instead of healing with magic it would heal based on ur highest damage value.

(more magic would add the normal 110%/120%/130%140% healing from magic and having more physical would add 50%/55%/60%/65% healing from physical)

(i put in a temporary healing value for physical since i wouldnt know how to balance this without testing, but i do know physicals healing value should be lower thn magics)

When using a staff: The skill would remove the aggression effect, and instead it would add a new debuff that increases enemy damage taken by a certain % (this damage bonus would be pve only similar to the "Light Burn" talent), for example 4%/6%/8%/10% more damage taken for 6/7/8/9 seconds for each level of the skill.

This skill would also keep the "Stigma" debuff as normal having 110%/120%/130%/140% healing from magic

I believe these changes to the skill would keep templars role better allowing shield templars to stay as sub tanks while also being able to support theyr team a bit better, while also allowing magic templars to play the supporting role better without having to kill themselfs to mobs.

This change would also make the "Light Burn" key talent of templars more useful since currently its barely ever used as people dont bother with the entire skill. (Currently only physical templars can use the aggro without dying to large mob groups while not being able to use the healing part of the skill at all,

and magic templars die to mobs if they spam aggro on them too much making them not able to use it properly either.)