Change in the Poisoned Blades and Stealth Abilities

Hello Creators, I have ideas about poisoned blades and stealth. First, I'll talk about the Poisoned Blades:

• It can be said that almost no rogue uses or levels up this skill, so it would be an implementation as a passive. The application could be based on a chance of poison damage upon hitting, similar to the poison from the Hunter class, or it could be something that accumulates using skills. For example: "After using 4 skills, the next ability or basic attack will inflict poison damage." This would be useful for rogues who are focusing on cooldown reduction, and it would make speed-based rogues less dependent solely on basic attacks.

Now, about Stealth:

Stealth could be a "passive" effect, similar to how critical damage is increased. Increasing damage only when in stealth is not very effective. Instead, one basic attack or skill could deal damage equivalent to being in stealth. On the contrary, stealth might no longer increase damage. However, in battle, with each successful basic attack, the damage could increase by up to X %.

And an idea about invisibility could become a "smokescreen" effect that would only affect party members. For example: "All party members near the ability within 3 meters would gain invincibility for 4 seconds (during this time, they would also become invisible). Maximum of 6 to 8 players with the skill at level 5 out of 5."

Thank you for reading my idea so far. I had this idea to preserve all classes in some way, as some players are not satisfied with their class due to the lack of effectiveness in current guild versus guild battles (GvG).