My Friend Got Scammed

XeNoN

Question

How should i say this. My friend got scammed. 
What should be done to the scammer? Will the scammer be Banned? Is it okay for me to post here the name of the scammer? and the one scammed?

The plot is. My friend, agreed to trade a costume with exchange for an account. After the trading. My friend used the account, then after sometime my friend has not gained access  to the traded account.

Well. my friend and the scammer somehow chatted, LOL to say, the culprit admit he really did scammed my friend. He even said to report him then my friend would be the one be banned. 

Help please. I'm just helping my friend here too.  :)   

~TY~

2 answers to this question

I think everything was very clear that account trading/selling/buying is forbidden. If you give your account info to the other player, you must take the responsiblity for the risks which could happen to you. All the support team can do is 'ban permanently the account.' Tell the support team by sending an email to www.warspear-online/support/en/

Tell those to your friend. Also read the rules, please...! :)

I think everything was very clear that account trading/selling/buying is forbidden. If you give your account info to the other player, you must take the responsiblity for the risks which could happen to you. All the support team can do is 'ban permanently the account.' Tell the support team by sending an email to www.warspear-online/support/en/

Tell those to your friend. Also read the rules, please...! :)

actually i already know the rules about trading, that its forbidden. ;D   

I was just making things clearer. sorry  :(   Well anyways, thanks by the way :good: 

I'll definitely read all the other rules.