※Some suggestion i had collect .please follow in※

HAO-EU

Hello gamemaster and ws players.i had collect some game suggestions here,hope u can give a strong backing to me:chillbro:

1# Crafts

Crafts had been setting for long now. but seems only few crafts items are useful.Players keep put payments for crafts license/resources and so on, but  profit are limits.now check lvl26 crafts experience 830k now. its really hard to full ,new players  no idea for lvl it,old players are less and less to lvl it too.

Suggestions: Setting buff with the craft's lvl . like Melee/Ranged weapons  lvl5/10/15/20/25 stage. give 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% dmg buff . No need for long,crafts systems will got benefits that have never appeared before.players all enjoying with crafts! crafts not only for useless items anymore,its for good buffs!:crocoduck:

2# Character Linkage system

Warspear had been born for 10+ years now,Most players following up the games and tryed different characters between these years.especially 2019-2022 for the new class,Here comes the problem,players account have like 2-3 class in thier character list(follow the game rules players cant have 2 account and shared. 2-3 high lvl and amp character in 1 account is very normaly) .The knowledge systems/sea talent systems and now spring/horro/ice event talents systems all coming so fast.players had  Unprecedented pressure.if u have study class/works, u can feel how hard to handle 2-3 character in dailys (spring dg 9runs perday * 5mints=45mints. and quests? 1 character cost like 80-90mints perday.how about 3 chars and u still have guilds event too) Players changes to choice play dmg class to save times or have to give up other characters.As the times goes on.Class balance will broke,and now new players are less now. old players do payments in 2-3 chars and keep passions or wondering new players for joined to do payments for games,i think gamemaster will weigh up the gains and losses.:pingo1cute:

Suggestions: With minimal changes to the current state.make a  stystems like mcoins or call it reputations.players can choice character  which can do the fastest daily  to got the reputations, like 1 character  daily  knowledges in quests and dgs are 900+900.  only u log other chars to take 1800 knowlages or u cant got more,and its not broke the stystmes we working now.And yes of course it can work with like bp .  need pay mcoins and got this Convenient ways,but at least can give players to choice it(i think players love it too):pingo1cute: tat good to make players character positive and make players keep passion in do  circulate payments.

3#

Time is very limited ill write more when im free .tys for reading :t6:

if u agree or not. hope u can leave ur voice.thanks!

• 2 months later...