true story about warspear that happen to me (sry about my language)

@}-adina-{@

hi i'm not use my real name char becuase i'm litle shy but i swear i tell u the true and sry about my language i'm a thai  :blush:

i'm start play warspear  at september 2011 in server us-sapphire i play ranger becuase i like movie the lord of the ring i think elf ranger is cool  and i think a lot of person that look this movie will choose this race like me is it true :spiteful:

i am kind of person that very personality i know myself that hard to find friend becuase i don't want to lose their time i will worry i fear that they will think i'm annoy :unknw: them so at first i play alone :'( but this game make me to find a friend becuase u know we can't kill red boss alone :shok: (but gold boss is kind of easy just wait there and see other who wanna kill gold boss with me) lol

first red boss that i have to defeat is captain pirate it's like a heaven that have trade box i see they say in trade but i don't know how to reply so thing that i done is just ran so fast to there and beg for party :dirol:

i do like this every boss in first island and must thank to jessyca druid  she help me a lot in my first step and i know she still playing but don't know what character thank to you jess really thank  :give_rose:

then i left to the iselnort now that i'm alone again i not blem jess i know i am a little silly girl (just little i hope so :pleasantry: ) in iselnort boss more easier becuase they farm a lot of indo player helpful event they don't know who i am but i thank them and add them anyway they really kind player to me with out them i can't go on red boss in iselnort. The one that i thankfull is mcstrife he really really good to me and i don't know why he gone maybe becuase i'm not kind of stick friend but i want you to know that i really appriciate and miss you so much  :cray:

one thing that i'm realise this quest time betaween lv 12-15 that elf hate mc "i hate mc" also really really true that mc hate elf becuase at lv 14 we got kill each other which not know the reason "why the red name(on that moment i don't know they call mc) killing me i'm not doing any wrong why you kill me :shout: " " damn mc! :'( ""damn elf! :facepalm: " lol  :pardon: 

then when i have chainless quest.it's the time that  i got a lot of friend now but i didn't do that by myself when i'm do chainless it will happen when someone ask me but i not tell him that i have that quest lol. I tell them i help them so we try collect people by pm pm pm then travel to mc i do chainless a lot of time and i am redo every time that i got new friend like pinoy need garsharg but when i pm  pro he need  garnite i will say to party that can we do granite first then garshag i redo like this and have a lot of friend untill my friend list full lol :rofl:  this time very happy got a lot of friend

after done chainless i got a lot of friend  and  a lot of them pm ask me to help  and now i understand jess that annoy me (think so) :cray:  i try keep that friend i like to help but i can't help them all so i lose friend :'(  any way  one day i found my thai friend  first  thai friend that i didn't know they play this game i think have only me play this game lol but it's not true :)  then speak with same language is more easy to live really  :unknw:  so i fade myself from foriener friend  and i found that it's very stupid  :wacko:

u must keep friend who can help you and beside you is the thing that i'm learned i'm sorry friend that i'm fade from you guy but i'm to shy to go back to try speak with you guy :bad: how stupid am i :facepalm:

any way  now i'm alone again  in lv 18 and there update this time i got new friend and i have lesson so we get along very well  but suddenly true story in real life happen  i want to continue play this game really but in that situation of real life you guy will find that the game is not your real life you must face the true story in your life someday  :search:

i'm quit this game for so long and after i fix my life and have some vacancy time to play but thing not same anymore  :)

so the thing i'm do when my elf ranger lv 19 is try play druid and i found 1 true is "how stupid that we play ranger at first character "it's very "hard :diablo: " druid is more easier "damn :shout: " " whatever i play ranger to lv 19 and found that high lv ranger is not bad really  :blush:

and the old player will have slot much more than  new playher in nowaday that true thing that i really realy happy to play as old player mean i'm old lady noooooooooooooooooooooo :bad: (true that woman not like to be old lol)

last thing we are farmer lol this is trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee story :drinks:

thx for reading

11011_.jpg

Dont have courage for try write history in english i write on spanish  ;D

Thats a history? Personality wtf is this?  :facepalm:

and mr Kuzmitch. Will i have to tell you my character's name to join this compitition?

Do not worry if u win ...mc gift code will be sent to u mail id ;)