Roland

JayTheTank

Somehow the tourney prize is in my mailbox today after you fixed It yesterday Dont wanna open it again so should.i just delete? Wish there was a way to directly contact you, lol. Thanks again for helping me yesterday just dont wanna take advantage.

Oh, thats very kind of you unlike many other players you offer for them to take it back. I'm sure they will help you via support but they might just gift it to you :)

Yes, I believe in karma lol. I dont want to accept a 2nd prize when Roland was so kind and helpful yesterday. Went out of his way quickly to correct my mistake (I accidently deleted the msg). So for the good Samaritan that I am, its still in my mailbox, I can delete.

Somehow the tourney prize is in my mailbox today after you fixed It yesterday Dont wanna open it again so should.i just delete? Wish there was a way to directly contact you, lol. Thanks again for helping me yesterday just dont wanna take advantage.

Our post system is so unpredictable.

Thank you for you for your honesty, but now it's up for you what to do with this prize :)