Class: Requesting To Change[MAKE YOUR CHOICE]

Kimi Jamoh

There is four factions and two sides, so my suggestion is that we can create any class to any side:- Legion or Sentinel

I want to suggest that we can create any class to any side. For examples:- We can create Seeker Class in Legion too and choose what factions we want to play in Legion that is Mountain Clans or Forsaken. Same way we can create Barbarian Class in Sentinel

Please merge all class together so that we can create any class to any side whether Sentinel or Legion. This will be the best option for us. Because some players try to Nerf other classes, so I think this will be perfect.

In next update, if there will be new Class Please make only one class so that we can create that Class to any of this two sides. Thank for everything. I hope you guys help out my suggestion. 

Sorry but no. That would completely ruin the unique classes each race has plus it wouldn't make sense. Why would the Forsaken have a paladin? 

Why would the chosen have a Deathknight?