Level 9 Chosen Quest - Underground Totems

Oliphia

Question

Hi!

I am stuck...

I have a quest that needs me to get totems from chests in the hobgoblin cave.  I had one of the keys, but am not sure how I got it.  I need the obsidian and bone keys still I believe, and have no idea where they come from.

There is no text in the quest to show me and the markers are only for the cave itself...does anyone know where these keys can be found?

Thanks so much!  O:-)

4 answers to this question

Sorry,but i dont remember how to do that quest.I suggest you read the thing that the quest asks you to do,so as the quest dialouge  ;)

I believe you need to open 3 chests.One on upper left corner,one on upper right corner and one of the very right.In near of every chest,there will be a goblin shaman.All the key will drop from the goblins but Im not sure its drop from the regular goblin or the shaman goblin.Yeah the best is to kill them all.Either of them will surely drop it ;D After having all the key just run to each chest to open it.

You need to kill the shamans, they drop a kind of mask. To open the chests and retrieve the totems, you need to equip those masks, also each chest requires a specific mask.