PvE and PvP

Hi guys!

New player here planning to start playing with druid.

My question is the following: Is druid a good option for PvE and PvP being f2p player? Or are there other better options?

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...
В 28.12.2021 в 00:39, Agustin Franco сказал:

Hi guys!

New player here planning to start playing with druid.

My question is the following: Is druid a good option for PvE and PvP being f2p player? Or are there other better options?

Thank you very much!

Am not wery good at english, so sorry for my mistakes.

Druid is top tier pvp class, he has full controll, a lot of healing(he is really unkillable), and some disient damage(as for healer).

In pve he is ok, i guess. He really gets owerhelmed by priest, due to the lack of normal damage buffs for group(druid only have penetration buff, which is worse then raw %damage from aura of the priest, not to mention other buffs of the priest) and heaving 5 healing abilites(usually you use only 2 (basic heal, and mass heal), not to mention the fact, that all dd have vampirism and your healing is basicly useless for top dd).

For f2p(pve) he is really good. He is very independent, cause he can be tanky as tank and deal damage as dd sometimes.

At low lvl, you have basic heal(which can stack 2 times) and a stone skin skill(which gives you 50%df at 5/5), these 2 skills makes you very tanky, even at low lvl. When you lvl up to 18 lvl, you can buy expert skills, first buy healing barier(it is really good saving skill) and upgrade it to 3/4, then buy summon of the water elemental(our main sourse of gamage, and best dd skill of the druid), then buy secret connection(it is our only one mass heal, and also mass penetration buff) and upgrdae it to 4/4. Then you upgrade barier and elemental to 4/4. Also buy water ball(it is really good dd skill) and 1 of the 3 growd controll skills of the druid for your taste(i recommend mass sleep).

Meta pve skill build: 3/5 thunder or bees, 5/5 basic heal and stone skin. Experts: 4/4 berier/mass heal/elemental.

Meta(?) pvp skill build: 3/5 thunder, 5/5 basic heal and roots. Experts: 4/4 water ball, halo, mass sleep.

Btw gibrid pve/pvp druid sucks in my opinion. He just have like 0 damage lol