Help Please.....

sayianking

Hi first i would like to start off with by saying i love this game and have spent alot of time playing it all the players are what make the game fun most of them any way. Some of them are liars and cheaters who steal to get ahead in the game. That's the reason im here yesterday my little brother lost his bd lvl 20 and i was hoping you guys could get it back for him he said hes sent in a ticket and i have sent one in for him to but i have also sent in tickets about my old account months ago and you guys never replied about that one so i came here instead because you guys seem to always reply to evrey one on fourm. So i was hoping you could help out my little brother his email is [email protected]. And mine is [email protected] he knows all the info about his charector including the exact date it was created please help him we have already sent tickets to support and have got no response. While im here could you guys also help my middle brother his account wasnt stolen he just forgot its info his charectors were nammed betarouge betadeath betarange betalock he forgot it a long time ago and had sent in tickets but you guys had never answeard him like me. Please help them my youngest brother first his account was actually really good