my suggetion--Other ways to sell items,and others

newwbiee

Do you agree for suggestion one,two,or both?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree for suggestion one,two,or both?

• Agree with suggestion one
    • Agree with suggestion two
    • Agree with both
    • Disagree with all

Most people are selling items right?  ;D 

I suggest to make a chest or something like bank on every city on each island, here is my explanation and etc. for this.

-- others are having a hard time to sell their rare items, sometimes they spent hours or just minutes chatting on trade chat, and yet no one replied, so i suggest to make a bank on every city on all island to put some items on it.. when you put an item on it you can see it on another "SERVER" like from Sapphire to Emerald, only you can see it if your character is on the same race, so that you can trade, "Only for easy trade"  :pardon: ;) .. and yea the bank can hold coins too to transfer gold. And storing items for collection is good too?  :rofl: ... "even though i have nothing to sell  ;D ."

Other suggestion is to increase maximum capacity of quest items like [polished fang]? from 10-20 or 30 or so on?? and also we can arranged all items on our inventory where we want to put it to avoid solding it accidentaly... :mega_shok: .. and a "sash" where we can put our potions, so that it wont take space on our inventory? or no?  :( ...

anyway... please vote, agreee or disagree  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: