Ludnica

How do you like this design?  

1. 1. How do you like this design?

• It's awesome
    • It's kinda good
    • I neither like nor dislike it
    • I don't like it at all
    • It's awful

This is a Flaming Pumpkin costume, that could be released on Halloweens, for example.

Elements:

1- A pumpkin head covered by flames

2- Green set (Armor, gloves, boots etc.) which is actually a hardened cuticle. A black robe for the Magical users.

3- A magical lantern (optional) which enlightens the way of the character and gives him additional Dark magic stats (version 2).

Version 1:

Опубликованное фото

Version 2:

(I've put a little lantern that can be used as an accessory - not necessarily in his hand, it could be floating in the air like it does in the .GIF below).

I was also thinking of adding a cloak on the back but I didn't want to ruin the simple look.

Опубликованное фото

Version 3:

A version for wizards (Mage, Priest, Warlock, etc.). I've added a black robe with fake flames infront and a skull on the back. I also drew 2 staffs so people can eventually choose one of them.

One of the staffs is wooden, with a big red crystal ball on the top, and a snake wrapped around it.

The second one has a skull with a diamond in its mouth.

Опубликованное фото

The quality of the drawings is awful, because I'm currently working with Paint.

Story line

The Flaming Pumpkin was once a human, before he was cursed by a dark magician to become half human, half plant.

His family couldnt recognize him. Everyone he knew ran away from him. He had some hard time figuring things out, but finally had his mind made up.

He swore to avenge, to get his soul and the ones he loves back and to fight the evil until his very end.

In his anger, a fire started burning out of his head, his body got covered with plant-skin, forming a thin armor to protect him from his enemies, he ,himself, started learning some dark magics and created a magic lantern to guide his way and to be his most powerful tool in the battle of destroying his biggest enemy - the Dark Magician.

Hope you like it.  :good:

exit.quit.cancel, I will try reworking it. The main components of the costume are the head and the flames. I've put the body because otherwise it would be just a head covered in flames floating in the air.

Kimimaro100, yes, the lantern is meant to be a part of the costume.

The Ghost rider actualy came to my mind after I've done the design. I didn't take the idea from the GR, but I have to admit the costume looks similar to it.

Woooa i love pumpkin

Please could see my costume?  http://

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?

topic=92368.new#new