Two accounts have been blocked, for no reason!

Darkprinz00

Dear GM,

My accounts have been blocked for too long, and I demand for solution(access to my account). I am sure I have done nothing wrong. Even I tried to send my profile informations to recover it back, I got no response, after days to weeks now. I have worked my butt off playing those characters, and the way Warspear-Online blocked me until now, I find that is so Unfair! Well, it seems like you guys wanted to put the blame on me, and take away my accounts for just some sms mcoin payment problem, which I was a victim too and lost my money without getting mcoin. I am being honest and telling you that I can not send my cell phone payment informations because I can't. It is not delivered to my door every month like electricity bill. I stopped buying via sms for months and I can't even remember the last time I did. I only bought mcoin via paypal recently. One account may be okay, but two accounts have been blocked. I really don't know what else Warspear want from me... This is mad. I am mad with that. GM, please do something. I want justice.  :cray:

Account-1

main char name: Darkprinz

class: Bladedancer

level: 20, server: US Sapphire

Account-2

main char name: Mrxnobody

class:Bladedancer

level: 10, server: US Sapphire