Minions

NexusLTU

Well kindda disapionted by the minions they could be remaked as slaves so it would be like athere players paladins, elf, druids, e.t.c....

So you could buy armour guns and stuff for them  :blush: :pardon: tell me what you think :good:

Well kindda disapionted by the minions they could be remaked as slaves so it would be like athere players paladins, elf, druids, e.t.c....

So you could buy armour guns and stuff for them  :blush: :pardon: tell me what you think :good:

What if u gave them armor and weapons and ur minion died... U loose ur armor and weapons?  :shok:even with rogues in stealth.. Ur minion need to be stealth too.. Otherewise it betrays u  :shok: so... I hope hold the weapons n armor and minion stealth too  :pardon:

What if u gave them armor and weapons and ur minion died... U loose ur armor and weapons?  :shok:even with rogues in stealth.. Ur minion need to be stealth too.. Otherewise it betrays u  :shok: so... I hope hold the weapons n armor and minion stealth too  :pardon:

I mean if he dies he'll respawn and go again you'll need to repair hes itms lvl him up and stuff  ;)

Minions live for 20minutes or shorter, there is no point in giving them armour or weapons. Do you see any monsters with armour or weapons? Yes some hold a spear or something, but minions are almost a copy of the monsters.

Minions live for 20minutes or shorter, there is no point in giving them armour or weapons. Do you see any monsters with armour or weapons? Yes some hold a spear o

r something, but minions are almost a copy of the monsters.

guess you didnt get the piont  :(  Slaves are another thing they would be alive for ever  :shout:  NOT 20MINUTES

I mean if he dies he'll respawn and go again you'll need to repair hes itms lvl him up and stuff  ;)

The lvl up sounds nice  :)

But if u need to repair everytime... I think its pretty expensive haha  :shok:

Nope nope!

I don't want to see rich players having high amped minions walking beside them 24/7 :bad:

Well the minions will be better for rich any way :/

The lvl up sounds nice  :)

But if u need to repair everytime... I think its pretty expensive haha  :shok:

Well you can allways make them naked  :pardon: