special weppons and equipment

antwonace

Ok now we all want good gear and awsome weppons right. But there has ben debate on adding new weppons and equipment cus it messes up the balance. Well i propose a new idea. Weppons and gear. Now these items cant b perchesed. And they are special. These items have no stats and r rare drops. They are build it items. Any monster can drop it not just bosses. Wen you find it u take stats from existing equipment and put it i the new gear but its not that easy. The stat is at 0 you must build it up going through fights the max is wat the ariginal stat was. These items are a way for carictores to build wat they like. Its time cunsuming. And u cant reuse stats unles u build the ariginal item back up. And the buid it items cant have more then one of same stat on it

i would prefer something like fable3 .....where characters weapons(swords) becomes bloody if he choses the dark side or shiny if right side...something like the one who kills a lot of mc have a red sowrd and reddish weapons....while quest hunter have light colour stuffs....its more graphcal appealing sort of thing but maybe works 8) :good:

Lol that had nothing to do with my post lol. But if u wana no more about my post reply with your queshtion and ill answer it. There's a lot more in depth information I have for this idea but I just wanted to give the jist of the consept