Druid Items Lvl 15/17

Hurb

I know this has been asked some times, but I'd like to know What are good items for lvl 17 and Where/how to get them, market doesn't count.

Only thing I know I'll get is Astrologer stave, if that name is correct :)

Thanks in advance!

P.S: I want to have high heal rather than high dmg

Heal. that's my specialty ;)

Cloak lvl 17: Abyss Zealot's Mantle (def, dark-def, 16 moon, 16 astral). You get it in swamp, chief(?) and market for 2500 full enchant.

Amulet lvl 15: High-quality medallion (hp, energy, 14 moon, 14 astral). You can only get it from lenar in nadir (for 8700). You need to finish chainless!

Armor lvl 17: Desert wanderers smock (or something like that. i dont have it) with dark-def, and astral. swamp and scorpion.

Belt lvl 17: Star Pilgrim's Baldric (def, dark-def, 20 energy, 16 astral). You get it in swamp, herald and market for ... 700 ;D

Gloves lvl 17: Desert wanderers Gauntlets (def, hp, energy and 16 astral). You get it in swamp, scorpion (?) and for 1500 in the market.

Ring lvl 17: Abyss Zealots garnet signet (dark-def, energy, 16 astral, accuracy). You get it in swamp or at chief.

These are the best heal-items for lvl 17. In my oppinion not the best equip to walk around on the island with.

My suggestion would be, lvl 15 armor and hood from lenar-shop. lvl 13 rings with 12 moon and astral, lvl 17 arena moon-belt.

In lvl 18 you get some other interesting options because of the Guiding Thread-set (astral) and the Violent Storm-set (moon).

Heal. that's my specialty ;)

Cloak lvl 17: Abyss Zealot's Mantle (def, dark-def, 16 moon, 16 astral). You get it in swamp, chief(?) and market for 2500 full enchant.

Amulet lvl 15: High-quality medallion (hp, energy, 14 moon, 14 astral). You can only get it from lenar in nadir (for 8700). You need to finish chainless!

Armor lvl 17: Desert wanderers smock (or something like that. i dont have it) with dark-def, and astral. swamp and scorpion.

Belt lvl 17: Star Pilgrim's Baldric (def, dark-def, 20 energy, 16 astral). You get it in swamp, herald and market for ... 700 ;D

Gloves lvl 17: Desert wanderers Gauntlets (def, hp, energy and 16 astral). You get it in swamp, scorpion (?) and for 1500 in the market.

Ring lvl 17: Abyss Zealots garnet signet (dark-def, energy, 16 astral, accuracy). You get it in swamp or at chief.

These are the best heal-items for lvl 17. In my oppinion not the best equip to walk around on the island with.

My suggestion would be, lvl 15 armor and hood from lenar-shop. lvl 13 rings with 12 moon and astral, lvl 17 arena moon-belt.

In lvl 18 you get some other interesting options because of the Guiding Thread-set (astral) and the Violent Storm-set (moon).

Thanks for the suggestions! Only problem is Granite guard. i cant finish chainless because of it. I can't even start it. MC's always at granite Guard. Today we gathered 2 parties (second hugest teamwork from elves I have ever seen...) there, killed MCS and GG, but the other party stole the kill and left, so I didnt get complete (10 MC's came and wiped our party after the other party left). Any tips for Getting GG quest done?

Chainless is another topic. Indeed GG is hard but not as hard as lake. In my oppinion stealing is the option (with both bosses).

Stay 1 area up and hope you and your party can stay there unseen. When GG respawn your party rush into the area, kill the mc's and kill GG. The healer and you should stay a little low profile in the fight with the MC, so at least you (the quester) and the healer survives. When a BD dies then he dies... it only takes more time killing GG. Usually the high level healer (druid) can tank GG without a problem.

And of course... when there is a war you will not win it. Try it an hour later when 4 MC's are there hunting.