Very Annoying

NotHappyLol

What the duck is going with miracle coins with my country (Greece) there is always a change in method of buying mcoins its with mobile credit then it dissapears and i can buy with sms then this method dissapears and mobile credit appears again and the same shit is going for months

But today i noticed that there is only 1 method of buying mcoins and its with Google Play, this is the first time i dont see neither sms or mobile credit methods and that means i wont be able to buy mcoins anymore so GM wtf is this bullshit bring back those methods i bought lots of mcoins this way...  :shok:

And check the mobile credit method when i order mcoins it says the amount of mcouns + free extra mcoins but when i buy the mcoins i dont receive the extra mcoins (20-50 mcoins if i remember correctly)

Btw This game eats way too much MB (30 per day) is there a way to reduce this lol...

Please, send a ticket to our technical support with your problem description, because there's nothing wrong with Greece sms payment.

The problem here is that when i click buy mcoins and i select Greece my ONLY option is Google Play

I always bought mcoins with sms or mobile credit options and now they are both gone for like a week now :(

Does it have anything to do with Google Plays 50% more mcoins weekend offer lol...

Btw is there any player here from Greece having the same problem pls post

I think they are momentary problems... With payment via sms in Spain went well and when I least expected, service resumed !!!

Forbearance  :wacko: