Can't use "@" at Nokia E5-00 S60 3rd edition

Daeronbr

Please fix it, I want change my login for my e-mal but can't because it. :(

I have the E6 so I know exactly what you are talking about: I can neither use numbers nor emoticons nor any special characters on the phone and it sucks indeed. Here is the only solution I found so far: Go to the Warspear settings and switch the keyboard! Select the touch keyboard there and you have access to all characters. Yes, the touch keys are incredibly tiny but it's only for the login and you can change the settings back right after that. I successfully did it so I know what I am talking about.  ;)

By the way: In case you also can't enter numbers in the game (like me) but would like to so you can use the secondhand dealer the same thing works - just select the matrix keyboard there. And lets hope together that the devs finally fix the problem with the Nokia hardware keyboard ...  :nea:

I know about can use numbers in Touch style keyboard, but still not working "@" :/

Of course you can! See the key in the lower left corner here: Опубликованное фото

http://twitpic.com/cs95hn

Just press that and you will be amazed!  ;D

I can't, my phone use QWERTY keyboard, no touch x.x

Oops, you got me there! I completely forgot that the E5 doesn't have a touchscreen, sorry!  :wacko:  In that case you're probably really doomed. I checked the matrix keyboard on my E6 again but even on V3.5.1 there seems to be no way to get the '@'. I seriously hope the devs will take care of the whole issue some day.

• 4 weeks later...